Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introduction

As you already know this story is the tale of Morgan Porter. But it is not just his story. In this story we have white and we have black and every colour in between including a brilliant red and a fading purple and even a sly green as not everything is monochrome in this tale.

The people to appear in this story are but a few of the Minor and Major Arcana and but a few cards in an endless deck that a force that you may know plays with on a whim. Yes this story is only a part of the main but with the voices that were snuffed out as the speakers and the dancers.

I will be your narrator today. Yes, yes I am aware that many of these stories are narrated by humans but I wished and I wished and I wished and I begged to be allowed to narrate a human's story just this once. And I am the narrator. However I had to compromise so our heroes, if they can be called that also narrate in a strange way that even I can comprehend. So let's go back in time to the very beginning of the tale. Well not the very beginning as the beginning was very, very long ago. In eighteen sixty three to be exact. No, no we won't go to the very beginning of the tale as the tale truly belongs to a Major Arcana. No, no this small tale on the side started ten years ago on a back road somewhere in the former U.S for a young Morgan Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment